SPRING/SUMMER APPOINTMENTS ARE OPEN
We buy children's (newborn to size 14) and maternity/nursing clothes by appointment only. We pay you 35% of the selling price via store credit, PayPal or check. Looking to sell your adult clothes? Check out our sister stores Clementine and Ashby.
OUR BUYING GUIDELINES:
What Our Customers Want: Our customers love our curated collection of like-new, premium brand, kids', maternity and nursing clothes. Follow us on social media pages to see the brands/styles we carry.
What We Buy: Maternity and nursing clothes in all sizes + children's clothes (newborn to size 14) and kids shoes up to size 4.5 youth girls and 5.5 youth boys. We buy based on season, customer demand, brand, condition and current trends. We currently are taking spring and summer clothes, including swimwear.
* All items must be clean/freshly laundered and free of stains, odors, excessive pilling, holes and pet hair. Check zippers and buttons. Keep sets together.
* We typically pass on used, low-quality/"fast-fashion" brands like Carters, Children’s Place, Circo, Crazy 8, Gymboree, Jumping Beans, Justice, Old Navy, Osh Kosh, Shein, Target and Wonder Nation.
* We accept diaper bags, baby carriers and wraps in excellent condition.
* We do NOT take used undergarments, socks, dance/gymnastics/sports gear or cleats.
* We do NOT take toys, books, bedding or furniture.
How Much to Bring: We allow 1-2 medium-size tote bags or containers (max 23" x 13") per appointment. Do not include shoes boxes and hangers.
Your Appointment Week: For your convenience, feel free to drop off any day of the week except Saturday. Please allow 3-4 weeks to review and price your clothes. We will email your payout details and a deadline to pick up your passes.
Your Payout: New sellers receive 35% of the selling price.
Clothes We Don't Take: Unclaimed passes are donated to local, at-risk families if you do not pick them up within the deadline emailed to you. We do not send reminder emails.
**Please be advised in order to accommodate everyone who wants to sell with us, we reserve the right to cancel multiple appointments. If you have questions/concerns, please call 804-355-3517.
Additional Terms & Conditions
- We do not accept clothes without an appointment.
- We pay by PayPal or check. Clover is not responsible for unreceived PayPal payments due to incorrect account information provided by seller.
- We do not provide an itemized list of what we buy unless you request one at drop off.
- We reserve the right to take high-end, unique items on consignment. We will notify you by email with the price and consignment terms.
- Unless you make a request at drop off, we cannot return your items once they have been processed and added to our inventory. We are happy to discuss a specific item's payout or return items you do not want to sell, as long as we are given prior notice.
- Unclaimed passes are donated.