WE ARE BOOKED THROUGH NOVEMBER AND NOT TAKING MORE APPOINTMENTS AT THIS TIME
We buy children's (newborn to size 14) and maternity/nursing clothes by appointment only. We pay you 35% of the selling price via store credit, PayPal or check.
OUR BUYING GUIDELINES:
What Our Customers Want: Our customers love our curated collection of like-new, premium brand, kids', maternity and nursing clothes. They are looking for outfits for preschool/school, special occasions (weddings, baby showers, holidays, Cotillion, etc.) and photo ops. They typically are not looking for everyday play clothes and "basics”. Check out our social media pages to see the brands/styles we carry.
What We Buy: We buy maternity and nursing clothes in all sizes + children's clothes (newborn to size 14) and kids shoes up to size 4.5 youth girls and 5.5 youth boys. We buy by season: January-June=spring/summer; July-December=fall/winter. We make our selections based on customer demand, brand, condition and current trends.
* All items must be clean/freshly laundered and free of stains, odors, excessive pilling, holes and pet hair. Check zippers and buttons. Keep sets together.
* We typically pass on used, low-quality/"fast-fashion" brands like Carters, Children’s Place, Circo, Crazy 8, Gymboree, Jumping Beans, Justice, Old Navy, Osh Kosh, Shein, Target and Wonder Nation.
* We do NOT take used undergarments, socks, dance/gymnastics/sports gear or cleats.
* We do NOT take toys, books, bedding or furniture.
How Much to Bring: Fold your clean clothes/shoes in 1-2 medium-size tote bags or containers (max 23" x 13"). If you can't fit everything in two containers, review the brands, condition and season of your clothes and remove anything that does not meet our buying criteria. Do not include shoes boxes and hangers. If you still have more than two containers, please call 804-355-3517 before making your appointment.
Make Your Appointment: We do not make appointments over the phone. Once you schedule your appointment, you will receive a confirmation email and final reminder on the Sunday of your appointment week, with all the details for a successful appointment.
Your Appointment Week: We get you, busy parents! For your convenience, you are welcome to drop off any day, Sunday to Friday, 10AM-6PM. Once we review your clothes, we will email you the number of items we are buying, your total payout, and the date you need to pick up your passes if you do not want them donated to our local nonprofit partners.
Your Payout: We offer 35% of the selling price via PayPal, check or store credit.
Clothes We Don't Take at Your Appointment: All passes are donated to local, at-risk families if you do not pick them up within the deadline emailed to you.
**Please be advised in order to accommodate everyone who wants to sell with us, we reserve the right to cancel multiple appointments. If you have questions/concerns, please call 804-355-3517.
Additional Terms & Conditions
- We do not buy clothes without an appointment.
- We pay by PayPal or check. Clover is not responsible for unreceived PayPal payments due to incorrect account information provided by seller.
- We do not provide an itemized list of what we buy unless you make this request at drop off.
- We reserve the right to take high-end, unique items on consignment, so we can price them appropriately and pay you when/if those items sell. We will notify you by email with the price and consignment terms.
- Unless you make a request at drop off, we cannot return your items once they have been processed and added to our inventory. We are happy to discuss a specific item's payout or return items you do not want to sell, as long as we are given prior notice.
- Unclaimed passes are donated.