We are ONLY TAKING SUMMER clothes at this time. We accept premium brand children's clothes (newborn to size 14**) and shoes (up to 4.5 youth girls and 5.5 youth boys), maternity clothes, babywearing gear and diaper bags in like-new condition. We make our selections based on brand, condition, current trends and customer demand. We only take items by season: January–June=spring/summer and July–December=fall/winter. **If you have larger sizes, check out our sister store Ashby.
Do you have cloth diapers to sell? We buy diapers for resale. You can choose cash and receive 30% of the price or 50% as store credit. Call 804-355-3517 for more information.
OUR CONSIGNMENT GUIDELINES
**Please read these guidelines in full to make the most of your appointment.**
- We currently are taking the BEST OF SUMMER. (NO long sleeves/pants, sweaters, jackets)
- We request one appointment per season. Fill 1-2 containers (max 23" x 13") or tote/grocery bags with your "best of the best".
➡ If you wouldn’t buy the item in its current condition, do NOT add it to your Clover pile.
➡ We only take items that are clean/freshly laundered and free of stains, odors and holes. Check zippers and buttons. Keep sets together.
➡ Do NOT bring undergarments, socks, dance/gymnastics/sports gear or cleats.
➡ We do NOT sell secondhand toys, books, bedding or furniture.
- Schedule your appointment online. (We do not make appointments over the phone.) Your appointment will be scheduled for a Sunday, but you can drop off any day during that week, Sunday to Saturday. If you're a new consignor, we'll email you our contract to review and sign. We cannot review and process your clothes without a signed contract.
- Upon review of your clothes, we will text you the number of items we can sell and the date you need to pick up your passes if you do not want them donated. (We donate clothes to local nonprofits and Richmond Public Schools.)
- Sit back and let your items make you $$. We price items based on style, brand and condition. Typically your clothes sell at full price for the first 30 days then are marked down 50% for the rest of your consignment period. We reserve the right to discount or donate your clothes without notice if they are damaged or out of season before your consignment period ends. We also reserve the right to temporarily discount or include your clothes in “special offers,” in store or online, at our discretion and without prior notice, if it will give your clothes a greater chance to sell. Items that do not sell are donated.
- We pay by check or store credit upon request. Call us to check on your account. We recommend waiting at least 30 days after your appointment to give your clothes a chance to sell.
- You are responsible for tracking and collecting items you do not want donated. Given the volume of consignors and inventory we work with each season, we are unable to call you when your consignment period ends or to collect your clothes from the sales floor before they are donated. We are proud to work with Richmond Public Schools and social workers who distribute our donations to local, at-risk families. At the end of the calendar year, you may request a list of your donated items for tax purposes.
We request one appointment per season. We reserve the right to cancel additional appointments to accommodate all of our consignors. Questions? Call 804-355-3517 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.