OUR CONSIGNMENT GUIDELINES
**Please read these guidelines in full before making your appointment.**
- Fill 1-2 containers (max 23" x 13") or tote/grocery bags with your spring/summer "best of the best", including swimsuits, cover ups and water shoes.
➡ We are highly selective with cheap brands like Old Navy, Target, H&M, Zara, Carters, OshKosh B'gosh, etc. Please do not bring these brands unless they are in pristine condition or new with tags.
➡ All clothes and shoes must be clean/freshly laundered and free of debris (check the bottoms of your shoes!), excessive wear, stains, odors and holes. Check zippers and buttons. Keep sets together.
➡ We do NOT sell undergarments, socks, dance/gymnastics/sports gear, cleats, secondhand toys, books, bedding or furniture.
- Your appointment will be scheduled for a Sunday, but you can drop off any day during your appointment week, Sunday to Saturday. If you're a new consignor, we'll email you our contract. We cannot review and process your clothes without a signed contract.
- Upon review of your clothes, we will text you the number of items we can sell and the date you need to pick up your passes if you do not want them donated to at-risk families in the Richmond Public School system.
- Each item is on a 60-day consignment period. Your clothes sell at full price for the first 30 days then are marked down 50% for the last 30 days. We reserve the right to discount or donate your clothes without notice if they are damaged or out of season before your consignment period ends. We also reserve the right to temporarily discount or include your clothes in “special offers,” in store or online, at our discretion and without prior notice, if it will give your clothes a greater chance to sell. Items that do not sell in 60 days are donated.
You receive 40% of the sale price. We pay by check or store credit upon request. Call us at 804-355-3517 to check on your account. We recommend waiting at least 30 days after your appointment to give your clothes a chance to sell.
- You are responsible for tracking and collecting items you do not want donated. Given our volume of consignors and inventory, we do not contact you when your consignment period ends. We proudly work with Richmond Public Schools and social workers who distribute our donations to local, at-risk families. At the end of the calendar year, you may request a list of your donated items for tax purposes.
To accommodate our large volume of consignment inquiries and limited number of available appointments, please bring all of your seasonal clothes to one appointment rather than making multiple appointments. Questions? Call 804-355-3517 or email email@example.com.